Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wanker - that's me

So another vital ingredient to a safe commute at night is a good crash helmet. What better than a state of the art Shoei flip top aka police helmet no less. Well what would be better if there was someone wearing it who was not a wanker. Yes I hold my hand up, it was me that spent 5 minutes cursing that the flip mechanism wouldn't release and then having to somehow get the thing of my head without raising the flip.

So the air vent lever is a bit near to the flip up release and it was dark. Bollocks says I unlike the bemused spectators who were creased up in laughter.

Anyway nearly got overtaken by a car last night. It's amazing how no cars go at over 70 MPH on the motorway as obviously I don't speed now do I..............

No comments:

Post a Comment