Thursday 3 November 2011

String Vests and Dinosaurs

So there was I last night in a very nice pub with my very nice lady. On the next table was a young woman wearing a string vest; yep I will say it again ' a string vest'. It took me back to the 5 live debate where some politcally correct woman started spouting about the dinosaurs who look at attractive and/or scantily clad women. Well put me in that extinct breed please because if some nice woman decides to flaunt herslef in front of me I am not going to say 'Very sorry but you really musn't look these days'. The same if a scantily clad hunk walked past; if my nice lady stopped eating for a while then I would say 'Just like I used to look...... (LOL). No problem miss PC. And above is why......................

No comments:

Post a Comment